Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.drsanjoymandal.com/
Dr. Sanjoy Mandal (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “business”) acknowledges the value of your privacy and takes every precaution to safeguard it. We created this policy to support your understanding of how we collect, utilize, communicate, disclose, and use personal information.
Our privacy policies are as follows :
By accessing our website and using the Service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and policies and accessible through a hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and content creators.
Policy Statement and content :
To better serve you through our services, we may ask you for specific information, which may include the voluntarily supplied information below:
- Personal Information : We may request or collect your name, phone number, and email address.
- Demographic Information : We may inquire or collect information about your gender, date of birth, and zip code.
- Medical Record/Data : We may request or collect information about your previous medical history and ailments, diagnostic results, prescriptions, and medication history, among other things.
- Comments : We collect the data supplied in the comments and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid spam detection. After approval of the comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- Media : While uploading photographs to the website, you should avoid including embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website may download and extract any data 0n location from the website’s photographs.
We also collect information from you by only advertising on Google, Bing, and Yahoo like PPC, Display and YouTube Video & all other online website promotion ad campaigns. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons to collect information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
If you leave any comment on our site, you may choose whether or not to save your email address, name, and website in the cookies. These are done for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill out your information again when you write another remark.
These cookies are suitable for a year. This cookie includes no personally identifiable information and is deleted when you exit your browser. We will also set up multiple cookies to preserve your login information and screen display preferences when you log in.
Login cookies expire after two days, while the screen options cookies expire after a year.
If you choose “Remember Me,” We will save your login for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the login cookies are deleted.
An extra cookie will be kept in your browser whenever you update or publish an article.
This cookie contains no personal information and displays the post ID of the article you just updated. It is only valid for one day.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This page intends to inform visitors about our policies for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information if they elect to utilize our service. If you use our service, you agree to collect and use information following this policy. We use the personal details we collect to provide and improve the service.
As defined in this privacy statement, we will not use or disclose your information to anybody.
Check also T & C Here.